Tuesday 23 November 2010

Rhythm Riot

This is one of the vintage cars in the cruise to Rye

This is me mid jiving at Rhythm Riot on Saturday night



I have just come back from a long weekend called Rhythm Riot. It was one non-stop jive dancing, rock and roll weekender in Pontins Cambersands. So that took all my time up so no zine writing, blogging or designing involved. However I had a brilliant time and bonded with my dancing buddies in shared accommodation in the form of a very cold chalet. We cooked together, ate together, shopped together, danced and partied together even went on a vintage car cruise to Rye together!

Link to video of cruise to Rye 2010:

For more information about this annual event look at: www.rhythmriot.com

I forgot to explain I also write and design 'Just For You Zine'. Which is all about you, or people I have met or know or about to meet. I make 10 copies to sell, whereby I interview 10 people with 10 questions. Each person involved gets their very own special copy of the zine to keep.
I write a blog alongside this which I write interesting things I get up to or people featured in zine might be doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment